PLACEMENT TEST EXAMS:
Students applying for admission into NVTC will sit for an evaluation test in Maths and English. Once the Placement tests are completed, the Centre will evaluate the results and a final decision is made by the Centre administration and parents will be informed accordingly.
Appointments for Placement test are arranged by the Centre admission officer once the application form is completed and all the admission requirement are submitted.
PLACEMENT TEST RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Test dates will be decided by the NVTC and may change.
- Applicants will be advised of the date and time by SMS,
if required. If you change your phone number, please tell us.
- The duration is 3 hours (continuous).
- During the tests, applicants must follow the invigilators’ instructions in the test rooms.
- If the applicant does not follow the exam instructions, he will be asked to leave the test room, and his application form will be cancelled.
- In case of any technical issues, applicants may be asked to re-sit the entry test(s).
- Mobile and other electrical devices are not allowed in the test rooms.
- On the day of exams:
- arrive on time, and
- bring CPR and test appointment
For further details, parents can send an enquiry email to the Centre’s admission office at email@example.com